Sunday, July 21, 2024

New Print Collections Available

Print collections are separate from the regular portfolio section of my web site in that I’ve printed the associated images to prove to myself that they meet my own quality standards. Of course, if anyone sees an image in the portfolio for which they would like a print, that is always a possibility. However, in general, the print collections represent those images I consider to be good enough to offer for sale in the sizes presented.

I’ve recently added two new print collections. Both contain images from my time spent on the Big Island of Hawaii in January and March of this year.

Big Island Sunrise Seascapes Collection


This is currently a two-image collection, but I’m working with one or more additional images which would also fit in this collection if they pass my quality bar.

I’ve recently had these two printed on 0.4mm cotton fine-art paper in 12”x18”, and the results are well beyond my expectations. (They’re available, ready to ship if you’re interested.)


Holēi Sea Arch Collection


This is a single-image collection, and given its aspect ratio, is only offered in 4 sizes.

This sea arch has a limited lifetime, as the erosive waves that created it continue to buffet the structure until, eventually, it will crumble into the sea. Then, all that will be left is images like this one to testify to its existence.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wandering into Astrophotography

Bodie Island Light Station ISO 1250 @15s I recently made my second attempt to practice astrophotography, specifically trying to capture the ...